It’s been a while since I’ve done a meme…which totally makes it not a cop-out, right?
Stolen from Mouse:
2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pastimes are – spinning, reading, video games, role playing, endless puttering on the internet.
3. If I were not a ______(insert your own profession), I would be -unemployed. Really, I’ve never thought of my work in “career” terms. I’m an administrative assistant and an IT assistant, but those are just my jobs. I’ve never had a clear idea of what I want my career to be…and I think that’s okay. If I could pick any job in the world…I want to be a homemaker and a stay-at-home-mom. But that will probably never happen.
4. I am irrationally worried about – everything under the sun. I suppose most of my anxieties these days are pretty rational (Bradon’s perpetual unemployment, the delay in starting a family, making ends meet, my health or lack thereof) so I’ll say that I’m irrationally worried about getting abducted by aliens.
5. If I were the opposite sex -I’d probably get beat up a lot.
6. The thing I miss most about childhood is – the complete lack of responsibility. Oh, and being able to stay up all night and function the next day.
7. I like to collect - blank books, stuffed sheep, stuffed giraffes, costumes, anything with my name spelled correctly on it.
8. Though I’ve never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for -Japan. (I feel homesick for a lot of places I’ve visited, but for places I’ve never been, I’ll have to go with Japan.)
9. I’ve never really liked to eat – meat.
10. When I have nightmares, they’re usually about – being stuck in a small space. Stupid claustrophobia.